Status: December, 2023
iuhhoo GmbH offers with the AIVITEX video call a communication possibility for companies and users. A user can communicate with a third party, for example an insurance company, a craft business or a housing association (hereinafter referred to as "partner") using the AIVITEX video call, for example if he wants to establish a business relationship or if a business relationship already exists. iuhhoo GmbH acts as a service provider. The contractual terms and conditions agreed between the user and the partner apply exclusively to services provided by the partner. During the AIVITEX video call the on-site situation can be documented. The partner has the possibility to take notes and record photos and videos. The user is asked for consent in advance and sees a notification in text or visual form on the screen during the video call when a recording is made.
The AIVITEX video call cannot function without the cooperation of the user. The user is obliged to cooperate, e.g. by following the instructions in the app. E.g. access to the camera must be granted. The user shall ensure the performance and compatibility of the end device as well as a stable internet connection.
iuhhoo GmbH endeavors to provide the AIVITEX video call without interruptions. iuhhoo GmbH reserves the right to temporarily restrict the availability, if in particular the security or integrity of the servers or to carry out maintenance or repair measures is necessary or required and this serves or improves the proper provision of services. In case of longer maintenance measures, the user will be provided with corresponding information in text form.
The AIVITEX video call is used by our partners who would like to offer a video call to their customers or interested parties. The users therefore do not pay any remuneration to iuhhoo GmbH for the AIVITEX video call. However, iuhhoo GmbH reserves the right to charge users for the AIVITEX video call at a later date. In the event of such a change to the contract, the user will be informed of this in good time within the framework of the legal requirements.
The user indemnifies iuhhoo GmbH from all claims of third parties.
(1) Claims of the user for damages, regardless of the legal basis, are excluded.
(2) In the event of slight negligence, the parties shall be liable without limitation in the event of injury to life, limb or health.
(3) Notwithstanding the preceding provisions, contributory negligence on the part of the user - in particular the insufficient provision of cooperation services, insufficient data backup or a breach of other contractual obligations - shall reduce the amount of any claim for damages.
(4) The user is obligated to immediately notify iuhhoo GmbH in writing of any damages in the sense of the above liability provisions or to have iuhhoo GmbH record such damages so that iuhhoo GmbH is informed as early as possible and can possibly prevent further damages together with the user.
(5) The liability according to the product liability law remains unaffected.
The user contract runs for an indefinite period of time.